MRMP (the mobile radio-controlled multi-purpose platform) may be used as:
- Platform for installation of fire systems with different fire weapons (machine gun, grenade launcher, anti-tank guided missile, etc.).Platform for installation of fire systems with different fire weapons (machine gun, grenade launcher, anti-tank guided missile, etc.).
- Cargo carrier in hazardous areas.
- Base for surveillance/intelligence systems.
- Mine detection and demining facility.
- Visual, acoustic and fire control in sector or perimeter.
Tactical characteristics upon testing results:
- L/H/W: 2000mm*700mm*1250mm
- Speed:0-10 км/год.
- Engines: 6 * 800 V.
- Weight: 410 kg
- Range of movement: 15-20 km (depends on the surface)
- Time to recharge (in static): 36 hours.
- Range of radio channel (video and control): 1500 m (3000 m)
- Possibility to move on water
MRMP has an electric power bank, which is practically silent, low-observable, and cannot be tracked as a thermal target. Connection with the operator is protected by digital radio channel.
The operator receives on-line all video and audio materials from the platform (3 cameras + microphone), all data recorded.