LUACC loitering missiles, designed to work in packs and mass launch from a cassette of any basis, such as automobile:
- (L * W) 1200 * 1650 mm, net weight 6 kg, warhead weight 3 kg,
- cruising speed 70 km / h, maximum speed 130 km / h,
- works on the principle of "fire and forget",
- resistant to radio-electronic countermeasures of enemy equipment,
- has an effective proprietary autonomous traffic system, independent of navigation signals and communication with the operator,
- has an automatic system of exit to a predetermined square and a system of search, recognition, identification and impression of various purposes,
- has a radius of impact of up to 35 km and is able to disable any armored vehicles of the enemy, other important means and equipment.